Wednesday, October 29, 2008

b&w photos, casting call

I'm putting out a firmer casting call than just "I want models"
I'm looking for girls who have:
Normal to slim figures (if you look like a skeleton or are too big to be a plus size model this excludes you... basically I just want girls who look good and are confident).
Hair that is at least shoulder length. Longer is preferred. Any hair type is fine, curly or straight or in between.
It would be helpful if you had simple clothing to wear for the shoot, nothing with logos. Plain solid colored shirts that are not low cut, jeans, and some nice shoes (something other than sneakers and *no uggs*), heels or styled boots would be great.

If you wear size small shirt or size 7 shoe I have things you can borrow. Otherwise we'll work with your wardrobe.

The shoot is for me to practice styling, lighting, directing a model, and running a shoot. I have a standard pain-free release form that we sign so that we both feel comfortable and know what we are getting out of the shoot. You can see examples of my work here.

I am also always looking for people to do make-up or hair. The more people involved the merrier!

If you're interesting in helping in anyway shoot me a message here or email me at stephanie.elizabeth.m AT gmail DOT com


*New works*



No comments: