Sunday, November 2, 2008

2 new and inspiration


"Grit" - model: leslie


SPHS Red Riot marching band @ the 2008 Finals (gold medal winners!)

I haven't had a lot of time to take new photos... "Grit" is from last year, and the marching band one is from this past weekend, one of the very few times I've been able to get out my camera lately. I miss it!

So since I have nothing particularly interesting of my own to show, and nothing particularly interesting to say, I want to show some photographs that inspire me to work harder at photography and never stop trying to improve myself. You can also look at them as an example of the kinds of photos I want to take.
All the photos have the artists name underneath, and clicking either the photos or the name will take you to the photo on deviantART where you can see it in a larger view and also see more work by the photographer.
All the images are copyrighted to their respective owners.


by princess-of-dream
~~~~

by DearestGrudge
~~~~

by aydan-kerimli
~~~~
And anything at all by Zhang Jingna, who manages to make me happy, sad, jealous, and inspired all at once.


So if you want to make beautiful art like that, please, let's work together and making something wonderful.

No comments: